Kathy Selker is an expert in marketing healthcare to women; her extensive marketing and financial services background gives her a unique perspective on how people — and particularly women, who make 80 percent of healthcare decisions in America — shop for and utilize healthcare services.
In addition to her healthcare marketing expertise, Kathy believes a vibrant professional arts community enhances the community overall. She is an emeritus trustee and past chair of the board of the Cincinnati Ballet Company and has served on the boards of the Cincinnati Opera, the YWCA and the Urban League. She currently serves as a board member of the Central Region of the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s). She is an executive member of the Women’s Foodservice Forum (WFF) and the Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development (SHSMD), and is a member of the Business Advisory Council at UC’s Carl H. Lindner College of Business.
Kathy’s recent speaking engagements include:
• A panel discussion with the 2018 YWCA Greater Cincinnati Rising Stars to discuss leadership and community service
• A presentation at WE Speak, a forum for distinguished women leaders to share personal experiences, advice and lessons learned with other leading businesswomen
• A presentation at the Lindner College of Business and Ursuline Academy about the power of branding
• Led a breakout session at the WFF Annual Leadership Conference on the topic of leadership and the path to the C-suite
• Hosted and led four roundtable discussions on brand positioning for healthcare professionals at the Cincinnati chapter of Ohio HBA
• Led a roundtable discussion at the SHSMD Connection Annual Conference
If you’re interested in booking Kathy for an event, please visit the Let’s Talk page, or reach out at 513-287-1800 to speak with her directly.